aTLAS LIve Tracking enhances the race experience for athletes, race organisers and spectators with a comprehensive solution that includes a live-tracking wearable AND a race-centric social networking app
Next-generation IoT technology; battery usage is dramatically reduced and no SIM card needed
Displays key information during the race:
- PERSONAL RANKING
- TIME FROM NEXT ATHLETE AHEAD
Connected with central server and constantly updates with the athlete’s real-time geo-location
Data is synchronized with Cloud-based social platforms across all mobile devices
Spectators follow athletes like never before and feel much closer to the action
Armed with live ranking during the race, athletes can deploy their race strategies and race like a PRO!
ATLAS social network
race-centric social networking platform for athletes and spectators
Value for stakeholders
Value for Race Organisers
- Increased athlete engagement
- ATLAS' powerful data analytics provide full suite of media-ready solutions for TV, social media, etc.
- Ability to monitor all race participants and race personnel in real-time, accurately and efficiently
- Enhance athletes' safety & eliminate rule violators
Value for Spectators and Media
- Spectators and fans follow athletes live with ATLAS mobile APP and feel much closer to the action!
- Engage fans online with data anlytics on athlete progress, live ranking, pace, location, performance, projected finish times, heart rate and much more
- Curated content for social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Live and many more
work with the best
The ATLAS Team is keen to acknowledge the great number of people who help to make ATLAS possible, ranging from fellow athletes, endurance enthusiasts, race organisers, world technology experts and many more.
Ray Picard is one of Mexico's best long-distance triathlete and a good friend. He is an avid supporter of ATLAS. In Ray's words: "Knowing your ranking during the race will be a game-changer for so many athletes."
Chris McCormack is a 2-time Ironman World Champion. It was "Macca" who got the ATLAS ball rolling after the founders met him on a training camp. Macca loved the idea and encouraged both founders to turn ATLAS into reality.
Cambridge Consultants are one of the world's foremost suppliers of innovative technology for world-class blue chips.